Hey, thanks for asking! PooleDesign is the creation of Omaha-based web developer, Ben Poole. Collaborating with other developers, designers and small business in the area, I have been working on Web, print and marketing projects for well over a decade. I believe strongly in Open Source Web development, and would love the chance to tell you why. Why it’s great for developers, why it’s great for your visitors, and why it’s great for you.
I understand your business’s need for a sharp and compelling Web presence. And I also know the value of good SEO, (search engine optimization), to rank higher than your competitors on Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
What you want is simple
You need a well-designed, highly visible site that’s easy to update and attracts traffic.
What I do is simple
I build quality, standards-based, cross-browser Web sites that show companies like yours how to take control of YOUR Web site and grow youronline presence.
Primary technologies (i.e. – Abbreviations I’ve at least heard of)
WordPress, Drupal (Open Source Content Mangement Frameworks)
- Strong User Experience Design Principles
- Graphic design, print and web layouts
- Flash Animation, Video and Multi-Media
- Web hosting with user-friendly Content Management System (CMS)
- Database support and eCommerce
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and AdWords Advertising
- Social media, public relations and online community networking
- Standards-based, cross-browser HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Integrated marketing and multi-media plan
- Site metrics, market analytics (Google Analytics)
Now, tell me about you!